Shopify is a simple and intuitive platform that allows you to set up a drop shipping business. But, if you don’t know the basics and the required steps to take while setting up a dropshipping business, it can quickly become a tangled problem than a happy solution. In this article, we list down easy steps that you can follow to set up a drop shipping business using Shopify:
- Have a name for your business and make sure that the name is simple, creative and memorable.
- Start with creating a Shopify account. On the website, you can follow the simple instructions to quickly create your account.
- Optimize your Shopify account in order to receive payment from clients. Here you will be setting up payment methods, create store policies, and establish your shipping rates.
- Once the above steps have been successfully completed, you are now ready to launch your Dropshipping store. Launching your dropshipping store is easy – access the “sales channels” option on your Shopify settings and select the “add an online store” option.
- Once the online Shopify dropshipping store has been launched, it is time to design it. Your store’s design will portray how you’re presenting your store and your brand.
If you are trying to set up a dropshipping using Shopify or expanding your already existing business, visit our website https://shopifinds.com/. We post value-filled posts and articles on our website that can expand your knowledge about dropshipping.